SSC GD Constable Admit Card: Staff Selection Commission (Staff Selection Commission) has issued an official notification on its website @ ssc.nic.in for recruitment of SSC GD Constable (SSC GD Constable). The notification has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission on 17th July, 2021. The online application process has been completed and the date of examination has also been announced. The online examination is scheduled to be held from November 16 to December 15, 2021. The admit card (SSC GD Constable Admit Card) for SSC GD Constable Examination 2021 will be released on the official website soon. Candidates should remain on this page to get the latest updates about SSC GD Admit Card 2021 (SSC GD Admit Card 2021). We will continue to update all the information related to the admit card in this post.
SSC GD Constable Examination Guidelines(Guidelines to be followed During SSC GD Constable):
in addition, the candidate has to strictly follow the following guidelines due to the covid-19 epidemic:
- it will be mandatory for candidates in the recruitment examination centre to wear face masks at all times.
- AU candidates should download the Arogya Setu app in their phones which will be checked on entry point.
- candidates can also take sanitizer with them.
- it will be mandatory to maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres between the candidates.
- the body temperature of all the candidates will be checked at the gate, only candidates with normal temperature will be allowed.
SSC GD Constable 2021 Selection Process (SSC GD Constable 2021 Selection Process)
The entire recruitment process of SSC GD 2021 (SSC GD 2021) will be completed in four phases i.e. The candidate who qualifies will be called for document verification (document verification).
The selection process of SSC GD Constable (SSC GD Constable 2021) is given below:
- Written examination (Computer Based)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
How to download SSC GD Admit Card 2021? (How to download SSC GD Admit Card 2021?)
- click on the given link.
- a new page will appear with admit card download details.
- Enter your “User I.D” and “Password”
- Click the “Login” button.
- Download SSC GD admit card for medical examination.