New Delhi Yes bank FD Rate: Private sector bank Yes Bank has reduced its FD rates. After which the customers have suffered a big shock. The bank has reduced the interest rate on FDs of less than Rs 2 crore for its customers by up to 25bps. According to the information available on the website of Yes Bank, after this change, this bank is giving interest between 3.25 percent to 7.25 percent on FD to its customers. At the same time, this bank is now giving interest ranging from 3.75 percent to 8 percent to elderly customers. This change in interest rate has been implemented from October 4, 2023.
Read this also- These are the best smartphones coming in the budget of Rs 20 thousand, you will go crazy after seeing the features.
Interest received on FD after deduction
After the changes made by the bank, FDs maturing within 7 days to 14 days are getting annual interest at the rate of 3.25 percent. At the same time, it is giving interest at the rate of 3.70 percent to the customers on FDs maturing in the next 15 days to 45 days. After this, interest is being given at the rate of 4.10 percent and 4.75 percent on deposits of 46 days to 90 days and 91 to 120 days.
Read this also- Now buy this top 6.5KG washing machine for less than Rs. 12 thousand, you will get 10 years guarantee along with it
This bank is offering interest at the rate of 5 percent on deposits maturing in 121 days to 180 days. Whereas on deposits maturing in 272 days to 1 year, interest will be given at the rate of 6.35 percent. This bank is now offering interest at the rate of 7.25 percent on FDs maturing in less than 1 year to 18 months. The bank is now offering interest at the rate of 7.50 percent on FDs maturing in less than 18 months to 36 months.
Interest rate for senior citizens
After these latest changes, Yes Bank is offering interest at the rate of 3.75 percent to 8 percent to its elderly customers on FDs ranging from 7 days to 10 years. According to Yes Bank’s website, if customers who have booked or renewed FD for the period from 5 July 19 to 15 May 22, withdraw their money before maturity, a penalty will also be imposed on them.
Read these news also
- IND VS AUS: India starts the World Cup with a win, defeats the Kangaroos by 6 wickets in the very first match
- How Israel’s security system failed, wires are connected to China! Know the latest updates
- World Cup 2023: First South Africa suffered a big defeat, then ICC fined Sri Lanka
- Not Virat Kohli… this strong batsman will score the most runs in the 2023 World Cup, big statement from former captain Michael Clarke
- IND VS AUS: There is no breaking Bumrah’s storm, he created such history that he became the first Indian to do so.
- Case of making video of girl students in Delhi IIT, sweeper used to do this work with such mobile in the bathroom
- PM Kisan beneficiaries must get this work done by October 15, otherwise the installment money will not come into the account.
- TVs, smartphones and home gadgets will be available at up to 75 percent discount, see discounts and offers
- Yes Bank customers got a big shock, now they will get this much return on FD, know the complete details
- These are the best smartphones coming in the budget of Rs 20 thousand, you will go crazy after seeing the features.