Condolences and recognition are being made in memory of Matthew Perry, most popular for his iconic character as Chandler Bing on the hit sitcom “Friends.” Sadly, the entertainer was found dead at his home in Los Angeles at the age of 54.
Over the past 10 years, he graced the screen appearing in more than 200 episodes of the hit, award-winning sitcom, where he portrayed the very nervous Chandler Bing. Despite being just 24 years old when he landed the role, Perry made a mark as the show’s super-funny character.
As we pay our respects to the late Matthew Perry and his iconic portrayal of Chandler Bing, we’ve chosen to curate a collection of the character’s most enduring dialogue moments.
This tribute stands as a fitting tribute to both the talented actor and the beloved character, acknowledging that the world will never be short of fresh interpretations of Chandler Bing.
- “I’m funny, right? What do you know, you have a door. You like knock-knock jokes.”
- “I think you have to make all your dreams come true to realize that they are wrong dreams.”
- “I’m not great on the council. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?”
- “I say dumber things before 9am than most people say during the day.”
- “I’m full, and yet I know if I manage to eat this, I’ll regret it.”
- “If you spend too much time looking in the rearview mirror, you’ll crash your car.”
- “You never know where one thing will lead… I guess the lesson is, take every opportunity, because something could lead to it.”
- “I’m glad we have a rehearsal dinner. I rarely rehearse my meals before I eat.”
- “Hey Janice, it’s me. I just wanted to apologize in advance for chasing you down the street.”
- “The man takes the drink, the drink takes all the rest.”
As we reflect on our journey growing up watching “Friends,” we are reminded that Matthew Perry’s legacy lives on through our cherished memories of enjoying the show with our own friends. “Friends” has the amazing power to evoke nostalgia and fill our hearts with happiness. With these bittersweet feelings, it is time to bring this article to a close.
Must Read: Matthew Perry’s Funeral: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow & Co-Stars Stand Together, Farewell Song Posted by Store Attendant As Viewer Reveals, “There Wasn’t a Dry Eye” [Reports]
Denial of responsibility! vismuseum.org.in is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.