New Delhi: Now there are many ways to earn money across the country which are creating a stir among the people. You too can fulfill your dream of becoming rich through these clever methods. There are many people who want to earn money only by depositing money. If you are engaged in employment and are planning to earn money by investing, then please do not delay at all.
Sapna Choudhary’s hot dance moves left the audience awestruck, she shook her body so much that it left the youth in a tizzy.
Sapna Choudhary’s hot dance set the hearts of millions of people restless, she showed such bold style that shook the whole of Haryana.
Government has taken a big step to reduce poverty, now the government is giving free gas connections.
Post Office and SBI, which are counted among the big institutions of the country, are giving bumper interest to the people. You can collect huge interest by investing in Post Office and SBI. We are going to tell you how much interest is being given by Post Office and SBI on some schemes, which you need to know. Interest is received from annual interest, the rates of which keep going up and down from time to time.
Post office is paying so much interest
The big scheme of the Central Government is winning the hearts of the people. You have to run RD for 5 years. Along with this, if you are working on starting an RD scheme in a bank, then you can choose the time period as per your convenience – 1,2,3, 4, 5 years. Along with this, work is being done to provide better interest rates to the investors along with RD facilities of different tenures in SBI.
Investment in RD scheme has to be made every month. At the time of maturity on the deposit, the entire amount including interest is returned. In SBI also, you can invest just Rs 100 per month just like in the post office. No investment limit has been set here.
Know the interest rates in SBI
In SBI, if you deposit for 1 to 2 years, you are getting 6.80% interest. Along with this, senior citizens are getting 7.30 percent interest.
Apart from this, 7.00% interest is available on deposits of 2 to 3 years and for senior citizens, this rate is 7.50%.
Interest is being paid at the rate of 6.50% on deposits of 3 to 5 years. The amount is being provided to senior citizens in the form of 7.00 percent interest.
For information, let us tell you that if you get RD done for 5 years in the post office, you will be given interest amount at the rate of 6.7 percent. If you get an RD done for two to three years, you will easily get 7 percent interest on RD.
Khesari was seen having a hot romance with Kajal Raghwani openly in the garden, crossed limits while kissing the neck of the actress, fans went crazy after watching the scene.
Sapna Choudhary’s powerful dance gave people sleepless nights, created a lot of ruckus with her hot moves, created a stir
Read these news also
- Weather Update: Rain alert in 35 districts in the next 24 hours, warning of snowfall and storm also
- Hero HF Deluxe is available here for Rs 20,000, so why spend Rs 70,000 by going to the showroom, the mileage is also amazing.
- PETROL DIESEL PRICE: People will get relief from inflation! Know by how much rupees petrol diesel will be cheaper
- Buy premium smartphones for Rs 20 thousand on the auspicious occasion of Navratri, today is the last chance.
- IND VS PAK: Babar Azam got angry on the shameful defeat, spewed poison on these players like this
- Mouni Roy gave such poses with her hands while wearing a bikini, the picture raised the temperature of the internet
- This bike is better than Hero Splendor, don’t miss this opportunity
- Gold Price Today: Gold buyers had fun, on the first day of Navratri there was a stampede after hearing the rate of 10 grams, women ran
- Good news for Samsung users in the morning! This 50MP smartphone is getting a discount of Rs 46 thousand
- Those who have FD in Post Office and SBI are having fun, getting exorbitant interest, know