New Delhi: If you are planning to buy a smart TV then there is good news for you. Actually, bumper discount offer is being given on Smart TV on Flipkart. You will be able to buy 55 inch HD TV cheaply. That means you will be able to bring smart TV to your home with huge discounts. The name of this smart TV is OnePlus Y1S Pro (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV 2022 Edition. It has amazing HD picture quality and also has amazing sound. Let us know about this deal.
Read this also- Mohammed Shami became the hero of victory by taking 5 wickets against Australia, expressed his feelings after the match
OnePlus Y1S Pro (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV Price and Discount Offer
OnePlus Y1S Pro is available on Flipkart at a price of Rs 49,999. However, 30 percent discount is being given on Flipkart, after which you will be able to buy this smart TV for Rs 34,999. Bank offer is being given on this. A flat discount of Rs 5000 is being given on HDFC Bank credit and debit card EMI transactions. A discount of Rs 750 is being given on OneCard credit card transactions. A discount of Rs 1,250 is being given on OneCard credit card EMI transactions. 5 percent cashback is being given on Flipkart Axis Bank Card.
Apart from this, the benefit of discount offer is being given. Under this, an exchange discount of up to Rs 1,400 can be availed. However, keep in mind that for this you will have to change your smart TV. The value of exchange discount will depend on the condition of the smart TV.
Read this also- Lok Sabah Election 2024: BJP ready to follow the path of BSP in Uttar Pradesh, what is the strategy?
OnePlus Y1S Pro (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV Specification
This smart TV has a display with Ultra HD (4K) 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution. The display supports 60 Hz refresh rate. It has 24 W sound output. It supports Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar and YouTube apps.
Read these news also
- SSY: Open your daughter’s account here as soon as she is born, you will get Rs 64 lakh at this age, know how
- MotoGP Update: Bikes go faster than air, if you also like then watch the race for free
- Government Scheme: State government giving Rs 50,000 cash in the account of daughters money will be transferred to the account bhagya laxmi yojana, bhagya laxmi yojana up, bhagya laxmi yojana apply online, bhagya laxmi yojana form, bhagya laxmi yojana online, up government, Business News New Delhi Government Scheme: Many government schemes are being run by the Central Government and State Government. In which people are being provided financial assistance by the government. Today we are going to tell you about one such government scheme. In which you will get Rs 50 thousand in cash from the state government. The most important thing is that the UP government is running many schemes for the advancement of daughters. Now you can get huge benefits under Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme. Through this, your daughter will get a chance to progress financially as well as in studies. A scheme has been started by the state government to improve the condition of daughters. Along with this, this scheme can be used to further the education of girls. The birth of daughters is also to be promoted through UP Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme. The government gives 50 thousand rupees in the account. Under this scheme of the state government, financial assistance of 50 thousand rupees is given to the daughters of BPL families at the time of birth. This money is given for the best future of girls. Along with this, money is given according to the class for further education of girls. Who can take advantage of this scheme? To avail the benefit of this scheme, the annual income of the family should be less than Rs 2 lakh. After this the girl should not get married below the age of 18 years. Apart from this, the girl’s parents should be residents of UP. All the girls born in the family after March 31, 2006 get the benefit. Under this scheme only two daughters of a family will get money. These documents will be required: Parents’ Aadhar Card Residence Certificate Income Certificate Caste Certificate Birth Certificate Bank Account Passbook Mobile Number Passport Size Photo Check this way on the website to apply for this scheme officially https://mahilakalyan.up You can apply through the website named .nic.in/. Apart from this, you can also apply through the form by visiting this link https://pmmodiyojana.in/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Bhagya.pdf. When will the money be given? Apart from this, Rs 3,000 will be given when the daughter reaches class 6, Rs 5,000 when she reaches class 8, Rs 7,000 when she goes to class 10 and Rs 8,000 will be given after going to class 12.
- Vivo’s powerful 5G smartphone becomes cheaper, everyone is in a mood to buy after seeing the offer
- Ramesh Bidhuri Remark: Swami Prasad Maurya called BJP MP “uncultured” and said – Look at the values
- This 55 inch smart TV with bumper discount, gets HD quality picture
- Three Rs 100 notes will bring good luck! Here you are getting Rs 18 lakh in return, know important things
- Mohammed Shami became the hero of victory by taking 5 wickets against Australia, expressed his feelings after the match
- Lok Sabah Election 2024: BJP ready to follow the path of BSP in Uttar Pradesh, what is the strategy?
- New Yamaha RX100 will come to save everyone’s lives, you might not have seen such a look