Seattle Kraken vs Vancouver Canucks odds, tips and betting trends
Two Western Conference teams hit the ice when the seventh-seeded Seattle Kraken (41-26-8) take on the 12th-seeded Vancouver Canucks (34-35-7) on Tuesday at 10 :00 pm ET at Rogers Arena.
Seattle lost their last game on April 1st, 3-1 at home against the Los Angeles Kings.
Vancouver last played at home on April 2, losing 4-1 to the Los Angeles Kings.
Before you watch this matchup, here’s what you need to know about Tuesday’s action on the ice.
Seattle Kraken vs Vancouver Canucks Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Octopus (-115)
- Foreigner: Canucks (-105)
- About Below: 6.5
Want some action with the latest NHL games? Place your legal sports bets on this game or others in CO and NJ at Tipico sports betting.
Kraken stats and trends
- Seattle has won 23 of the 35 games it has played as a moneyline favorite this season.
- The Kraken are 23-10 this season in games with moneyline odds below -115.
- The moneyline odds show that Seattle has a 53.5% chance to win this game.
- Seattle has shared 6.5+ goals with their opponent in 35 of 75 games this season.
- In their last 10 meetings, the Kraken played 4-4-2 to score 60.0% of the possible points.
- They averaged 3.0 goals per game (30 in total) during that time.
- Defensively, the Kraken conceded 31 goals (3.1 per game) in those 10 games.
Canucks stats and trends
- This season, the Canucks have 20 wins in the 52 games in which they were underdogs.
- Vancouver is 18-30 when there are underdogs of -105 or more on the money line.
- The Canucks have a 51.2% chance of winning this game (implied by the moneyline).
- In 61.8% of Vancouver’s previous games this season (47/76), the teams have combined to score more than 6.5 goals on Tuesday.
- In the last 10 contests, the Canucks are 5-3-2 (65.0% of possible points).
- They averaged 3.3 goals per game (33 in total) during this period.
- Defensively, the Canucks conceded 29 goals (2.9 per game) in those 10 games.
Kraken vs. Canucks information and start time
- Gameday: Tuesday April 4, 2023
- game time: 10:00 pm ET
- TV channel: ROOT SPORTS Northwest
- Live broadcast: fuboTV (watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for viewer recommendations on betting services. Tipico has no control over, nor is such entry in any way dependent on or connected to newsrooms or reporting. General terms and conditions see Tipico.com. 21+ only. problem gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).