New Delhi SBI Chocolate Scheme: If you are an SBI customer and have taken a loan from the bank, then ensure that you do not miss any EMI. Otherwise the bank has now prepared a special scheme for you. This scheme of SBI is for those customers whom the bank suspects are likely to miss the monthly payment. Now the bank has come up with a new scheme to get those people to pay the installments.
Read this also- C3 Aircross has come to rule the MPV segment stronger than Ertiga, it has such powerful features and mileage in its killer look.
Such customers will get chocolates
This scheme of SBI is quite unique. In this, the bank will feel that if a customer is not able to make the payment on time, then the bank will send chocolates to his home. The bank also told about this that the customers who are not going to pay EMI often do not respond to the reminder calls of the bank. This shows that the scheme of these customers is to not pay. In such a situation, the bank will now remind them to make the payment by giving them chocolates directly at their home.
This facility of the bank will improve
This facility of SBI will bring a lot of improvement. When there has been a rise in retail loans in the banking industry, along with the increase in related loans, cases of default in monthly EMI have also increased. In such a situation, all the banks are running various types of campaigns for EMI and repayment. This chocolate scheme of SBI is also an effort to ensure better recovery.
Read this also- Rajasthan Election 2023: Before the elections, Ashok Gehlot’s minister was opposed in his own area, the public expressed anger like this
Not only this, bank retail loan
If we look at this case of SBI, retail loans have increased to Rs 12,04,279 crore in the June 2023 quarter. It was Rs 10,34,111 crore a year ago i.e. in the June 2022 quarter. If seen in this way, the bank’s retail loans have increased by 16.46 percent in one year. SBI’s total borrowings in June stood at Rs 33,03,731 crore. Thus, retail loans now account for the largest share in the bank’s loan book.
Read these news also
- Jio’s affordable recharge plan, 3GB data will be available daily for 84 days, many benefits will be available with unlimited calling.
- Modi government introduced women’s reservation bill in Parliament, know how much will be the share in Assembly and Lok Sabha
- These 5 things kept in the kitchen are enemies of mosquitoes, by using these tricks they will never appear in the house.
- Good news for bank account holders, now you will get money if there is no balance in the account, the facility is amazing.
- Parliament Special Session Live: 33% reservation for women in Lok Sabha-Assembly, Congress created ruckus in the new Parliament by claiming it as its own
- Oppo’s latest 5G smartphone becomes cheaper, buy it soon from here at half price
- Amrapali and Nirahua were bathing in the local bathtub, when this person secretly saw everything from the window…
- Rajasthan Election 2023: Why is there a difference in the public meetings of Priyanka Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi, what is its political meaning?
- Attention SBI customers, the bank is offering 7.50% interest in this special FD scheme, opportunity to invest till 30th September!
- Opportunity to buy Oppo Reno10 5G smartphone cheaply! It is being sold here with a great deal, see