New Delhi: Whenever it comes to off-roading SUVs, the first name that comes to mind is Mahindra Thar. But if there is any vehicle that competes with this SUV in the market, it is Force Motor’s Gurkha SUV. The company has made this SUV for off-roading. However, due to lack of information, people are not able to purchase this vehicle.
The special thing is that recently the prices of Mahindra Thar have increased. So there is a competition among the customers to buy the best and low priced off-roading SUV. So, Force Motors has added many features to the Gurkha vehicle. Due to which it has become a better SUV for off-roading.
Force Gurkha is great for off-roading
In fact, Force Gurkha is larger in size than Maruti Jimny and it comes with better road presence. The special thing is that in many cases this car even leaves Thar behind.
Engine in Force Gurkha is more powerful than Thar
The new Gurkha has a 2.6 liter diesel engine which generates power of 90 PS and torque of 250 Nm. Along with the engine, it has a 5-speed manual gearbox which supplies power to all the wheels. The Force Gurkha has a low-range transfer case and manual (front and rear) locking differential as standard.
The same company claims that the new Gurkha has a fuel tank capacity of 65 liters, due to which in terms of mileage, the new Gurkha SUV can give a mileage of about 12-15 kmpl in view of the diesel engine.
These special features are available in Force Gurkha
The company has equipped the Force Gurkha with many special features, including a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system that comes with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity, manual AC, four-speaker sound system and front power windows. For safety, it has features like dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and rear parking sensor.
force gurkha price
Gurkha is compared with Mahindra Thar in the market. The price of Force Gurkha has been kept at Rs 14.75 lakh (ex-showroom).
Read these news also
- This 12GB RAM smartphone of Redmi has become cheaper, you will get benefit of more than Rs 25 thousand on purchasing it.
- Shweta Tiwari gave killer poses in saree while standing by the pool, people’s eyes were fixed on this place
- Indian Railways: Passengers please note, the time table of these trains will change from October 1, check here before travelling.
- SBI Festive Season Offer: The bank started this special facility in the festive season, opportunity to avail benefits till 31st January.
- Bad news for South Africa before the World Cup, South African captain returns to his country
- Akshara Singh’s MMS with Pawan Singh was leaked, the actress was involved in a lot of controversies
- Nothing Watch Pro and Buds Pro launched, price less than Rs 5000, sale will start on Flipkart
- This is the cheapest 7 seater MPV in the market, price starts from Rs 5.25 lakh, you will earn bumper by buying it!
- SBI Job: Bumper recruitment in State Bank, salary up to Rs 63,840, apply before the last date
- Change Rules: These changes related to money are going to happen from October 1, it is very important for you to know