How to check, official website, other details here
The candidates appearing in the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) class 10, 12 board exam 2023 are waiting for the schedule soon on the official website. Once the date sheet is released, candidates will be able to check the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2023 from the official website – cbse.gov.in.
Although there has been no official announcement, the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2023 date sheet is expected soon. The CBSE competency based questions will include multiple formats including objective type, construct response type, assertion and reasoning and case based.
Read: CBSE Class 10, 12 datasheet 2023 expected today, Know how to check CBSE exam time at cbse.nic.in
CBSE Exam Date Sheet: How to download
- Visit the official website of CBSE — cbse.gov.in
- On the CBSE home page, click on the ‘main website’ tab
- CBSE academic website will open
- Click on the selected link for CBSE board exam time table 2023 — Class 10 or Class 12
- CBSE Class 10 or Class 12 data sheet pdf will appear on the screen
- Download the CBSE PDF data sheet.
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has announced the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or Class 10, and the Indian School Certificate (ISC), or the sheets of – the Class 12 exam. The ICSE Class 10 and ISC Class 12 exams will be held from February 27 to March 29 and between February 13 and March 31 respectively.
*The article was translated based on the content of Latest News from www.dnaindia.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report under the article. We try to process as quickly as possible to protect copyright. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
* ? ? We always respect the copyright of the author’s content and always include the original link to the source article. If the author disagrees, leave the report under the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thank you very much! Best regards!