Bruce Dickinson No introduction is needed, but his upcoming album certainly is.
The IS Iron Maiden frontman has just confirmed the release window for his upcoming seventh solo album: The Mandrake Project.
The record will hit store shelves and streaming services sometime in 2024 – but you can hear the first track from the album long before then.
He revealed the first single from the record, Afterglow of Ragnarok, which will be released on 1 December 2023.
The 65-year-old rocker said of his new song: “It was important to set the tone of the project with this track. As befits its title, it’s a heavy song with a big big riff driving it… but there’s a song too. a real melody in the chorus that shows the light and shade that the rest of the album brings… and wait until you see the video!”
As if that wasn’t enough, Dickinson also confirmed that he will be playing some massive shows across the UK and Europe in the coming months.
Kicking in May 2024Dickinson will play five huge shows in the UK before heading to Europe.
Then, he will hit Holland, Hungary, Germany, Denmark, and many other countries.
Before tickets go on general sale, however, there are some pre-sale tickets available.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to get yours this week:
Bruce Dickinson – The Mandrake Project UK and European tour dates 2024 – FULL LIST
(* – festival performance)
- 18 May – Barrowland Ballroom, Glasgow, UK
- 19 May – O2 Academy, Manchester, UK
- May 21 – Arena, Swansea, United Kingdom
- May 23 – Rock City, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- 24 May – Kentish Town O2 Forum, London, UK
- May 26 – L’Olympia, Paris, FRANCE
- 28 May – 013, Tilburg, THE NETHERLANDS
- May 29 – De Oosterpoort, Groningen, THE NETHERLANDS
- June 1 – Barba Negra, Budapest, HUNGARY
- June 3 – Arenale Romane, Bucharest, Romania
- June 5-8 – Mystic Festival, Gdansk, POLAND *
- June 5-8 – Swedish Rock Festival, Solvesborg, SWEDEN *
- June 9 – Rockefeller, Oslo, Norway
- June 16 – Huxleys Neue Welt, Berlin, GERMANY
- June 17 – Grosse Freiheit 36, Hamburg, GERMANY
- June 19 – 22 – Copenhagen, Copenhagen, DENMARK *
- June 24 – Zeltfestival Rhein-Neckar, Mannheim, GERMANY *
- June 25 – Circus Krone, Munich, GERMANY
- 27 – 30 June – Hellfest, Clisson, FRANCE *
- June 30 – Rockhal, Esch-Sur-Alzette, LUXEMBOURG
- July 3-6 – Rockharz Open Air, Ballenstedt, GERMANY *
- July 5 – Ippodromo Delle Capannelle, Rock In Rome, Rome, ITALY *
- July 6 – Bassano Del Grappa, Metal Park, Vicenza, ITALY *
- July 9 – E-Werk, Koln, GERMANY
- July 13 – Hala, Zagreb, Croatia
- July 16 – Kolodrum Arena, Sofia, BULGARIA
- July 19 – Kucukciftlik Park, Istanbul, TURKEY
Denial of responsibility! vismuseum.org.in is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.