BPSC Bihar Teacher Result: The fate of lakhs of candidates of 1.70 lakh Bihar teacher recruitment examination of BPSC can be decided today. Bihar Public Service Commission can release the result of 1.70 lakh teacher recruitment examination this evening for the candidates appearing in the higher secondary level teacher recruitment. Once the results are declared, candidates will be able to check them by visiting www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. More than 8 lakh candidates had applied for 1,70,461 posts in Bihar BPSC Teacher Recruitment. The total posts include 79,943 posts for Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5), 32,916 posts for TGT Teachers (Class 9-10) and 57,602 posts for PGT Teachers (Class 11-12). That means today there is a strong possibility of getting the result for 57,602 posts of PGT teachers of class 11th and 12th.
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the final answer key of Bihar Teacher Recruitment Examination. With its help, candidates can calculate their marks. Candidates will be given one mark for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking.
BPSC TRE Result: Know what will happen after the result, understand the further process
– General category candidates will have to obtain 40 percent marks to pass the examination.
– Backward class candidates will have to obtain 36.5 percent marks, whereas
– SC and ST candidates will have to score 34 percent marks to pass the exam.
– Women and handicapped (Divyang) candidates will have to obtain 32 percent marks.
BPSC Teacher Exam was conducted on 24, 25 and 26 August.
You can check the result like this
– Go to bpsc.bih.nic.in.
– Click on Bihar Teacher Exam Result.
– Check your result when PDF final opens.