The big new Baldur’s Gate 3 update has been released by the developer Larian. Like most Baldur’s Gate 3 downloads, the new update makes a whole boatload of fixes, gameplay tweaks and changes throughout the entire adventure. In fact, as you can see from the Update 4 patch notes below, this includes new options to better accommodate color blindness, as well as the ability to cut off recruits from the moment they are recruited. The massive Baldur’s Gate 3 Patch 4 makes more than 1,000 changes in total, so check out the patch notes below for the big highlights on PC, Mac and PS5.
Baldur’s Gate Patch 4 update notes
• You can now dismiss dead avatars to Wardrobe Withers. Withers will now also explain how the wardrobe works.
• You can now customize the appearance of employees when recruiting them.
• Colorblind mode: We’ve added a setting to the Accessibility tab that will let you choose protanopia, deuteranopia, or tritanopia.
– This affects the colors used to distinguish factions and relationships: map and submap icons, portrait frames, and character outlines and circles.
• Refined Scratch behavior. He will now find … almost everything.
• Archfey warlocks now get an option to chant at Level 4 as intended.
• Updated Speak with Dead mechanics so you can cast it again if you didn’t ask any questions the first time. (For example, if you are told that the corpse does not want to talk to its killer, and then you cast the spell again in Wild Shape.)
• At Level 6, Knowledge Domain clerics will now correctly gain ‘Divinity Channel: Read Thoughts’, Nature Domain clerics will now correctly gain ‘Dampen Elements’, and Mercy Domain clerics will now correctly gain ‘Divinity Channel: Cloak of Shadows’.
• When you buy a statue from Boney in the circus, you can now choose to make him appear in full gear, in camp clothes, or naked.
• Scratch ball will now be harder to lose. If you lost his ball, go to the camp and maybe he will bring it back. (Ball warranty void for kick related accidents.)
• Added a controller option so you can, if you want, require the End Turn button to be held instead of a tap.
• Fixed the Enemy of Justice condition sometimes when it shouldn’t.
• Fixed an issue where a guard would attack you while still Invisible so that a guard would see you and start a conversation with you if a civilian was nearby.
• Halsin will no longer spontaneously decide it’s a good idea to turn into a bear before talking to you in Act I.
• Added more automatic spells in the Shadowlands and several Wyrm and Undercity intersections, including Steel Watch Foundry, Iron Throne, and Rivington.
• Licking the spider hunt in Gauntlet of Shar may make you sick. You should have listened to Gale.
• You can now read the recipe for the Emperor’s favorite soup.
• You can now use sponges and soaps to clean your partner’s parts, to remove grime, blood and bad smells!
PERFORMANCE AND OPTIONS
• Continued performance improvements and optimizations throughout the game.
• Fixed HDR sliders not updating their values.
• Optimize the lighting in the Lower City.
• Improved general UI performance by executing it in parallel with other tasks where possible.
• Improved loading times after selecting ‘Enterprise Forth’ by reducing delays during portrait generation.
• Improved performance when multiple copies of the same animation try to run at the same time (eg the ships in the distance in the Gray Bay).
• Improved performance in crowded areas.
• Added map markers to the Barcus package where it mentions it.
• Increased the map marker radius for the safe zone if the nursery destruction sequence is started.
• When searching for Infernal Iron for Karlach, it will now appear on the map as a wider area marker.
• The blue sled map marker will disappear when you find the chest under it.
• The map marker for the Sharran treasure in the Gauntlet of Shar will now disappear when you approach it.
• Fixed some roofs missing from the minimal map in Act I.
• Fixed some map rendering issues in Rosh MacTrion Abbey.
• Fixed the map flickering in a certain place on the roof of Ros O’ Morin Abbey.
• Fixed the minimap in the Reithwin Toll House teasing to the wrong floor in several spots.
• Fixed some minor inconsistencies in the Warden’s Guild basement and Warden’s Guild in the Shadow-Cursed Lands.
• Fixed some slightly offset map covers in the House of Healing Morgue.
• Fixed some detail issues in The Waning Moon in the Shadow-Cursed Lands.
• Fixed some map issues in the room at the top of the House of Salvation.
• Fixed a minor map rendering issue on the Moonrise Towers Roof.
• Polished the Wyrm’s Crossing bridge map.
• Fixed the cover display and minimaps for the Act 1 cellar with a secret door, making it even more secret.
• Improved black borders on the minimal map for Crèche Y’llek dungeon.
Denial of responsibility! vismuseum.org.in is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.