Applied Materials, Close Brothers, Skyworks, Vodafone, Warner Music…
Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the Marketscreener editorial team. A good connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers a daily editorial on the US and UK markets.
Every day, find a selection of analyst recommendations covering North America and the United Kingdom. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change in opinion or price target, or new coverage. It can be updated during the session. This information is used to shed light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- Applied Materials: Barclays declines to underweight from equal weight. PT is down 18% to $90.
- Associated British Foods: Deutsche Bank upgrades from hold to buy targeting GBp 2180.
- Brothers Close: Investec improvements to keep from selling. PT fell 1.9% to 955 pence.
- KLA Corp: Barclays downgrades to underweight from equal weight. PT is down 21% to $325.
- Pendragon: Jefferies resumes its Buy rating, targeting GBp 25.
- PTC: KeyBanc Capital Markets upgrade to overweight from sector weight. PT up to 19% for $155.
- Skyworks: Barclays upgrades to overweight from equal weight. PT up to 21% for $125.
- Vodafone: Jefferies remains “Hold” with a price target reduced from GBp 100 to GBp 85.
- Warner Music: Barclays downgrades to equal weight from overweight. PT fell 1.6% to $35.
- Western Digital: Exane BNP Paribas upgrades to neutral from underperform. PT up 9.2% to $42.