UPSC Vacancy 2023: Union Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification. According to which many posts will be recruited in UPSC. For which interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official site upsc.gov.in. Candidates can apply for this campaign till 12th October. The recruitment process has started from 23rd September.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
Through this recruitment drive, UPSC will fill 01 posts of Foreman Chemical, 02 posts of Foreman Textile, 01 posts of Deputy Assistant Director Foreign Science, 07 posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor and 02 posts of Unani Physician.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: This application fee has to be paid
Candidates applying for this recruitment have to pay the application fee. Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs 25. While applying Women/SC/ST/Disabled candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Candidates can pay the fee in cash at any branch of SBI or using any bank’s net banking facility or using Visa/Master/Rupee/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment. For more information, candidates can take the help of the official site.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
- To apply, first of all candidates should visit the official website upsc.gov.in.
- After this, candidates click on the career link on the home page.
- Then click on the candidates related recruitment link.
- After this click on the application form.
- Then enter candidate details.
- After this candidates have to upload the required documents
- Then the candidates have to pay the application fee
- Now candidates have to download the application form.
- After this candidates should take a print out of the application form.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: This Important Date
Last Date to Apply Online – October 12, 2023
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI