Farali Dhokla Recipe:With only a few days left for Navratri festival, let’s find out the recipes of fast dishes that will keep you energetic and prevent you from Krawig during Navratri festival. For this you can make samba and sabudana farali dhokla. Let’s know its recipe
Material for making the rolling pin
- Half a cup of curd
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp sindhaloo
- Ginger and green chili paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup of soap
- 1 tbsp Samo
How to make Farali Dhokla
- First grind the soap and sama. Now in a big pot mix soapy water and some rice powder. Now add curd, rock salt and ghee and mix. Now keep it covered for an hour.
- After an hour add ginger and chili paste and lemon juice. Now apply ghee in a tray to make dhokla and then add batter and steam it.
- After boiling shape it as per your choice.
- Serve it with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Try making fun Farali Idli in Navratri fast, know the recipe
Ingredients for making Farali Idlis
- 1-1 cup of sambo and curd
- Rock salt to taste
- 1 packet of fruit salt
- For the coconut sauce
- 4 tbsp coconut (shredded)
- 2 green chillies, chopped coriander
- 3 spoons of curd
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/4-1/4 tsp mustard, cumin and urad dal
How to make Farali Idli
- First grind the samba in a mixer to make a powder.
- Make a thick batter by mixing curd and water and keep it to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Add salt and fruit salt to it and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the greased mold and steam it for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with idli chutney.
Also read this
Surat: 20-year-old jeweler dies of heart attack in Kapodra, got married 3 months ago
Stock Market Closing: Great rally in the stock market, Sensex jumps by 173 points
Asian Games 2023: India’s dominance in shooting continues, Isha Singh wins silver in 25m pistol event
Hurry… or the opportunity will be gone! The benefits of SBI’s Wecare FD scheme will be availed only till this day