According to a report by the New York Post, former US President Donald Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. said on September 20 that his X (formerly Twitter) account had been hacked and a series of offensive tweets had been sent.
In this tweet, false information about the death of his father Donald Trump was revealed. The social media message said, “I am saddened to announce that my father, Donald Trump, has passed away.”
I am running for the presidency in the year 2024. The first message was read from Don Jr’s account, posted at 8.25am.
Then at 8.46 am the false death was reported, 20 minutes after which the 77-year-old former president sent a message confirming that he was alive.
Then came a series of messages quickly headed from Don Jr.’s account. One of the messages then contained an inflammatory message, saying North Korea was about to suffer. The tweet was removed just before 9 a.m. and the account was reinstated. The report said that the Trump Organization did not provide any clarification or information regarding the tweet.
Download Gujarati Jagrani News App for fast and reliable news.
To get news on WhatsApp, click here and join the group
Click here to follow us on Facebook.
Click here to download our news app..