Asian Games 2023 Live Updates: India won a total of 53 medals till the 8th day of the Asian Games 2023. In the 19th Asian Games being played in Hangzhou, China, India won a total of 15 medals on the 8th day. It also includes three gold medals. India performed brilliantly in athletics. India has also crossed the mark of 50 medals.
These Indian players won medals
- Team India: Men’s Trap (Shooting), Gold
- Team India: Women’s Trap (Shooting) Silver
- Keenan Chennai: Men’s Trap (Shooting), Bronze
- Aditi Ashok: Golf, Silver
- Nikhal Jarin: Women’s 50 kg (Boxing), Bronze
- Avinash Sable: Men’s 3000m Steeplechase, Gold
- Tajinderpal Singh Noor: Men’s Shot Put, Gold
- Harmilon Bans: Women’s 1500m, silver
- Ajay Kumar Saroj: Men’s 1500m, Silver
- Jinson Johnson: Men’s 1500m, bronze
- Nandani Agasara: Women’s Heptathlon, Bronze
- Murali Srishankar : Men’s Long Jump, Silver
- Seema Punia: Women’s Discus Throw, Bronze
- Jyoti Yaraji: Women’s 100m Hurdles, Silver
- Team India: Men’s Badminton Team, Silver
Silver to Men’s Badminton Team
India’s men’s badminton team lost to China in the finals of the Asian Games. Indian team lost 3-2 against China. Due to which he will have to be satisfied with the silver medal. India has now won a total of 53 medals.
Silver in 100m relay race
India has won the silver medal in the women’s 100m relay race. Jyoti Yaraji finished second with 12.91 seconds. Athletes from China stood first. This was India’s 52nd medal.
Seema Punia won bronze
Seema Punia won bronze medal in discus throw for India. This was India’s 51st medal. He has thrown 58.62 to win this medal. India now has a total of 13 gold, 19 silver and 19 bronze medals.