Baby care, village CSOK, housing VAT: the long-awaited decree on family subsidies has been published, there is also a surprise
Instead of the end of 2022, the subsidies will continue until the end of 2024
595/2022. (XII. 28) refers to the government decree “amending the government decrees on certain family policy measures”. The new rules have been expected for months by the affected families and the banks that mediate the subsidies, and although they had to wait a long time, in comparison there are no major changes in themif only not that
- baby loan reimbursement, village CSOK, 5% house purchase and 27% house construction VAT (the latter up to 5 million HUF) It can be claimed until 31 December 2024,
- until now it was the case that large families car purchase discount if the purchase contract or financial leasing contract is not concluded within six months from when the decision becomes final, the procurement support cannot be paid, these six months will now be changed to one year and the deadline of 31 December 2022 will not be extended,
- cannot be used partially used for the purchase (ie the full amount) CSOK villageif the claimant is true Within 5 years, alienate the ownership of the apartment he wants to buy back with it,
- the list of small settlements entitled to the village CSOK has been updated, which from January 1 2631 settlementcontains t.
In the case of the “normal” CSOK, the interest-subsidized CSOk loan and the housing tax exemption for CSOK borrowers, there was no deadline, so the government did not have to extend them , will continue to work without changes.
The extension of the village CSOK and the baby waiting loan were expected, since, like the CSOK, they represent the pillars of the government’s family policy. It is true that, in the case of the nursery of free use until now, our sources considered it likely that its use would be restricted to residential use, but this ultimately did not happen. However, the fact that the subsidy amounts are constantly rising means gradual austerity. For example, the CSOK amount of 10 million, corrected by national average house prices, today represents support in real terms as if it had been introduced at the beginning of 2016 with a support amount of HUF 3.7 million.
- CSOK and village CSOK: HUF 10 million
- CSOK loan: 10 million forints for two children, 15 million forints for at least three children
- Loan and support for babies: HUF 10 million
- Construction VAT refund: HUF 5 million.
At the same time, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán recently indicated that the government would like to make the CSOK much more targeted in 2023, during the year, and due to the expected tightening, the interested parties should use it as much as possible be soon in the following months:
It looks like two grants are going
It appears that the home renovation subsidy and interest subsidized home renovation loan, as well as the car purchase discount for large families, will end on 31 December. The government made two important changes to the home renovation subsidy formula just a few days ago:
It deals with the special situation of those who have lost their children, and gives an extra three months to families who renovate their houses using solar energy.
More details on this:
Surprise for newly graduated women
Besides the extension of deadlines, the real innovation is the extension of student loan forgiveness in the last decree. If the For female borrowers under 30 years of age of higher education during his studiesor after their successful completion (obtaining the diploma). she will have a child in two yearsor adopt a child,
receives non-refundable child support in the amount of one hundred percent of the outstanding student loan debt,
if you submit your child support application to the Student Loan Organization within 60 days of the child’s birth or, in the case of an adopted child, the decision authorizing the adoption is made final, using the form provided for this purpose by the Student Loan Organization.
A student loan forgiveness applied to those mothers until now – and still applies to themwho give birth or adopt at least two children, half of the current student loan debt is forgiven after two children, and all of this after three children.
Cover image: Getty Images
*The article was translated based on the content of Portfolio.hu – Bank from www.portfolio.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report under the article. We try to process as quickly as possible to protect copyright. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
* ? ? We always respect the copyright of the author’s content and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, leave the report under the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thank you very much! Best regards!